This year the series will be 5 races and 5 venues. Check out the Venues tab for directions and course maps. We hope you will join us for the fun!
* Race times are based on location timezone. Race 1 starts 2 hours early to compensate for higher temperatures in October.
Race Name Date Location Times
*Series Race 1 October 7, 2017 Bonnie Springs NV – 7:00 AM – 12:30 pm (PDT)
Series Race 2 October 21, 2017 Canyon View Park – Santa Clara UT 9:00 am – 2:30 pm (MDT)
Series Race 3 November 11, 2017 Spicer Ranch, Beatty NV (PST)
Series Race 4 November 25, 2017
Staheli Family Farm-Washington Fields UT 9 :00 am – 2:30 pm (MST)
Series Race 5 Dec 9, 2017 Gubler Park- Santa Clara UT 9:00 am- 2:30 pm (MST)
WHAT BIKE CAN I RACE?
If you don’t have a cyclo-cross specific bike that is ok, any bike will do for all races except CAT A – Only mountain bikes and Cross bikes.
If you love cross racing most local shops now either carry cross bikes or can order one for you.
SERIES QUALIFICATIONS AND POINTS
- To qualify for series awards you must race 3 of the 5 races
- If you race more than 3 races you will get 1 extra point per race
- Scoring is the best 3 out of 5 points
- To qualify you must race in the same category for your qualifying races
- You may place in Single Speed along with a skill category, but can not place in two skill categories in the same season.
- Series Categories include CAT A, CAT B, CAT C, Singlespeed, and JR