NOV 26, 2016
3400 S Washington Fields Rd,
Results and Live Tracking – Staheli Farm -11-26 Utah State Championship
7: 30 AM COURSE OPENS FOR PRACTICE,
Category Time Length
SUCX CAT USAC CAT
Men C CAT 4/5 8:30 AM 40 min
Master Men C 35+
Master Men C 45 +
Women C CAT 3/4 9:20 AM 40 min
Women B, CAT 2/3/4/
Women A, CAT 1/2/3/4/
Single Speed CAT 1/2/3/4/5 10:10 AM 50 Min
Jr Race Boys 10-14 All CAT 11:10 20 Min
Jr Race Boys 15-18 ALL CAT
Jr Race Girls 10-14 ALL CAT
Jr Race Girls 15-18 ALL CAT
Kiddie Cross 2-4 ( 2-3 laps) & 5 6 ( mini course) 11:35 AM
Youth 7-10 year- 15 min ( 1/4 course -main) 11:35 AM
Men B CAT /3/4/ 5 12:00 50 Min
Master B Men 35+
Master B Men 45+
Men A CAT 1/2/3/4/5 1:00 60 Min
Master A Men 35+
Master A Men 45+
- This is a USA Cycling sanctioned race. Riders will compete in the categories according to USA Cycling rules.
- One Day Licences will race CAT 5 for Men’s and any CAT 4 for women’s. Not eligible for State title.
- Youth and Kiddie races do not need a USAC License to race.
- JR race is an official race. Anyone under 10 wanting to complete in the JR race must have a USAC license and will complete on the 10-14 category.
The final touches are being designed for the course. It will be a fast course with loose
sandy dirt, grass, barriers, stairs or run-ups and fun. You can see last years course at this venue here
Cat C, B, A, & Single Speed, JR – Medal, Merchandise, and Bragging Photo on FB. Podium 3 Deep
Youth – Event Water Bottle and Merchandise for #1 … Podium 3 deep
Kiddie – Water Bottle and Candy – Podium 3 deep
Prizes/awards 20 min after each race.
Title winner will get the State Championship Jersey
See the registration tab on the side bar!
Double your racing fun and earn more USAC points by making a weekend of Cross and join Nevada for their State Championship outside of Las Vegas on Sunday November 27th. Get a $6 discount if you pre-register for both events.
Pricing : , Adult Race $30, JR $20, Youth $10, Kiddie $2
- On-Line registration closes at 9:00 PM Friday Nov 25.
- Day -of Registration closes 20 min prior to each race.
- Additional races, available Day-of only, are $10.00 extra
- Day-of onsite registration is an additional $10.00 charge.
- Day-of onsite registration is an addition $5 for JR, and $0 for youth or kiddie
One Day licenses available for a separate fee. All racers are required to carry a USAC License for this event day.*** see exception for Youth and Kiddie
License can also be obtained direct from USAC
The State Cyclo-cross Championship races are open to all athletes as a USA Cycling-Sanctioned cyclocross event. .
- Only Utah Cycling Association members will compete for the Utah title.
- One Day Licences are not eligible for the State Title.
- All participants are required to sign an USA Cycling Event Waiver.
- Helmets are mandatory while riding the course.
- Mountain bikes and Cyclocross bike only.
- All USA Cycling equipment regulations for Cyclocross apply
On Site Vendors